Center Township Small Claims Court


General Information


"¿Cómo Podemos Ayudarle?" - En Español



( haga clic aquí )


Monday 7:30am - 8:15am
Tuesday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Thursday 1:00pm - 2:30pm




Mark A. Duncan
(317) 327-5058


NOTE:  The court staff CAN NOT schedule any move-outs.  You must contact the Constables directly regarding any matter concerning the writ or forced move-out.


200 E. Washington St.

City County Building, G5 

Indianapolis, IN  46204


Phone:  (317) 327-5060 

Fax:  (317) 327-7844


[ get map ]



These documents require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader





* If a tenant does not voluntarily vacate the premises when ordered to do so, the landlord shall enforce the judgment of possession by obtaining a writ of ejectment/restitution from the Court.  The landlord must pay a fee for the service of the writ on the tenant.  The Constable of the Court is the only official who can enforce the order of possession by executing the writ.  Enforcement of the writ is accomplished by the landlord making arrangements with a moving company to move and store the tenant’s possessions. SINCE THE CONSTABLE IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL WHO CAN ENFORCE THE WRIT, THE LANDLORD MUST ARRANGE WITH THE CONSTABLE AND THE MOVING COMPANY A DATE AND TIME FOR THE MOVE OUT.

* Landlords may contact Constable Mark Anthony “Tony” Duncan by calling 317-327-5058 on Mondays between 7:30AM - 8:15AM, Tuesdays between 8:00AM - 2:00PM and Thursdays between 1:00PM - 2:30 PM.  The Court staff cannot make any move out arrangements on behalf of the Constable.

Center Township Small Claims Court Office
200 E. Washington St., City County Building, G5
Indianapolis, IN  46204
Phone:  (317) 327-5060  Fax:  (317) 327-7844


(c) 2009 Center Township of Marion County, Indianapolis :: Site by Phelco Technologies, Inc